Wednesday, October 1, 2008

so stress....!!!!

now i started became very stress... i dont know why. maybe exam almost near or something are bothering me now. the things that always bothering me is.... is.. is someone. even we already separate so long but he never find me again. is it every couple after break up is like this??? i dont understand.... why he will doing like this for me??? did he take care my feeling?? you know... after i knew the truth ( what he write on his blog), i was so hurt and felt like i been cheated by him. I really very angry on him. i want scold him and ask him why but i'm not dare to do.... i scared we friends also cant be. i really feel so sad... why he want lie to me??? thats mean when at ns what he say to me is lying 1?? is it??? i really so confused... why why why???? but i think this such of guy, better forget him quickly coz its not worth to be sad for him. now what important for me is my studies. next week is my final exam. i really scared that i cant passed my exam. coz now i havent prepared anything for my exam even revision also havent start yet. what am i doing now??? i just lost my way only.... just lost lost lost.... haizzz.... where is suppose my right way??? can someone show to me?? anyway i will try my best in my exam..... i will not dissapointed myself. enjoy my life...... >.<
GOD BLESS ME AND YOU.....

siumei
1 October 2008, 4.22pm

No comments: