Friday, October 10, 2008

My Bad Day In My Life


Today i go sg wang with my friends.... First thing that we done is buy movie ticket at pavillion. We watch ' Mamma Mia'.. is really nice.. worth to watch and the music from this movie is damn nice. After we finish watching movie, we walk back to sg wang shopping centre. It's really so far until my leg is so pain. When we reach there, so we go have a look for a clothes, bags, shoes and else. One of my friend is want buy a dress for her friend wedding dinner. So we walk so many shops and in my heart are so bored.... I almost fall asleep lolx. Finally she find her favourite dress but what i think is the dress is damn bad and not nice at all. But what can i do??? The dress is her 1 and not me to pay for it so i dont want talk so much. After that, we go esquire kitchen to have our lunch. I order a salt fish friend rice. It's really nice lolx... When on meal, i didnt talk so much bcoz i dont know what are they say about. Sometimes what they said, i really not interested at all. I really feel so boring bcoz i didnt buy anything at there. I really feel very angry because they go there are not to buying clothes 1.. damn damn damn damn.... really not feeling good on it.. I dont like it at all. Then when back to home, it's heavy rain at outside. Oh My GOd!!!! Is really are not my good day in my life. With this such people, it makes me so fool.... haizzz...
DAMN..DAMN.. DAMN...


siumei
10 October 2008, 1o.12pm

No comments: