Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Disappointed..

Today i just got my economy result. Damn bad la my result... I never expected this result for me. I thought i can take about 50 something but... haizz.. So bad.... Sometimes i will feel embrassing that i got such of this result. I always felt that i'm so sorry on me. Why i could take these result??? Today i saw some people in class expression when knew they result. Some looks so sad and some are looks 'damn' happy. And also some looks like not satisfied with they result. I felt that this time is my most failure result in my history of economy subject. When i knew this result, then i knew it that maybe i will get low marks in other subject. I knew it... haiz.. Now i really didnt want care about what result more. I just want enjoy my life and my school life without any problem and disturbance. I wont let anything infleunce me... haha.... so old-fashioned and ridiculous what i say about.. really not like me. hehe... just wanna to console myself only... hohohohoho... whatever!!!

siumei
21 October 2008, 4.39pm

No comments: