Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIU MEI eventhough is late one day. Finally, you are 22 years old. I received a lot wishes from friends at facebook. But I don't know which 1 is sincere wishing me. On my birthday, I just goes through it like normal day. No cake and birthday song. Actually I really hope I can blow a candle on my birthday. I can't recall back when was my last time blowing candle. I mean is truly celebration from my family and close friends. I not even remember of it.

Final exam is coming soon. And like usual, I'm still in dreaming. anyway, I will try my best to answer my exam. Please... GOD bless me.

Finally, my wish for my birthday is I can get good result in my exam and hope I can meet my prince soon. That's all I wish for it. :)

No comments: