Friday, December 7, 2012

.........

Why it is so difficult? I just want to live in simple life with simple happiness. Every friends is start avoiding me. They doesn't care about me anymore. There is still left 18 days before reach my birthday. This year, I still celebrate my birthday alone. I never expect very big celebration for me. I just wish I can have a simple dinner night with my family or close friends together with me. But I know it will never happen because they doesn't care about my everything. How I do can expect they will remember and celebrate my birthday. I am gonna step into 22 years old life. But I still feel I am doing nothing in my life for this long years. I am so sad and angry to myself. I start to give up.... I am really really really tired. I am tired. :(

No comments: