Wednesday, October 29, 2008

this few days i really dont know what i am doing now. stay at home and doing nothing. i felt that my life is quite boring and no meaningful at all. i felt that being a human like this really boring and i think i will crazy someday. since i was broke up, i really give up on dating or love some1. actually when i dating with this guy, i really want with him and i also trying 2 love him but i cant. b4 i agree 2 be his gf, i always asking my friends whether i really need 2 accept him. then my friends say just follow ur heart and if u think u're really like him so just going on. but i struggle with myself. i really so confused at that time.... finally, i try 2 give him a chance and also myself... so i try 2 be with him. i telling myself that i wont repeat my mistakes b4 with my 1st bf. but i do it again... i really cant accept him. so i made a decison that broke up with him coz if i still didnt explain with him, sure we both wont happy. futhermore, he ady know that i really not like him but he din try 2 tell me. so i make my 1st step and tell him.... the most weird is i din upset after told him.haha.... when i think back, it's really quite funny.... whatever... now i just want being myself and enjoy my life.... about love, i just let the GOD decide it..... :-)

siumei
30 October 2008, 12.03am

No comments: