Wednesday, October 22, 2008

childish...! >.<

Today i got my MUET result. Haiz.. i passed my MUET but it still not quite good result for me. I felt little upset. Bcoz my marks same with someone that i felt she is quite ????? lolx. Damn bad la.... but today i also quite happy coz my friends are try to tickle me. So suffering... but i quite embrassed la coz whole my classmates watching at me lolx. Really suckkkk......next time if i got a chance, sure i will revenge on them. hahahahahaha...... wait ya. Hmmm... what else that happening today le?? I think thats all only lolx coz now i less hang out with my friends especially with my ns friends. So miss them especially dada, lulu n zaza. Now we are busy with own stuff such working and college or school. So we are lacking seeing each other jor.. Anyway, i know we will meet and gather again soon coz we are on planning.. hehehe... miss ya...

miss u all so much.... see u all soon!!!! ^-^
like this pic so much....

siumei
22 October 2008, 4.00pm

No comments: