Friday, May 9, 2014

Hi. I'm back again after so long time. Well... let me start with my current life story. hmm.... i'm start working right now. it's about all retail industry. so far i'm quite satisfied with my job now and do not have any intend to switch my job to other company. i quite like my company eventhough sometimes i still will complaining abit. haha... its normal right? So i will try my hard to do my best in work. at least i need achieve something in my life. i dont want to do nobody in my life.
well... next. lets say about my love life. i do met some guys in my life but all of them is none of mine at all but no matter how hard i tried, they still couldn't see my goodness and always see my bad side. i really try my best and even act none like me at all. i felt so stupid when i think back what i did for them. i am so idiot. i'm always scold myself dont treat them so good because they dont even appreciate what have you done for them. but i still not wake up yet. So from now on, i will love myself only. No boyfriend and husband.

我也曾当过笨蛋
我也曾试着当瞎子
当聋子的去信任一个人
我也知道世界上最可悲的就是自我欺骗
但是
人笨过、傻过、瞎过,就够了
妳更要懂得爱自己
而不是一直重蹈覆轍
还自以为多痴情
《因为痛,所以叫爱情》

No comments: