Tuesday, April 26, 2011

i need someone.....

where all the friends when i needed them? where are you? i feel so lonely.... i really can't stand anymore. i hate the loneliness feeling so much.... i don't like to be lonely.. but who will know? no one will know. they won't care about my feeling.... even i treat them as my best friend. but what they repay to me? nothing... even just a single call or message. no.... am i really exist in their life? or i am just dreaming for whole my life? or am i too stupid that i treat them as my best friend? i really don't have a friend to talk. i looked on my phone book. is really a lot contacts in my phone list but none one of them i can call. no one...... i just hope that there have someone can sharing my feeling together. i feel so suffer.... i just need someone besides me when i need hug, warm and everything that can make me feel safe. i feel so unsecure....

1 comment:

moment said...

don't said so.. i willing to hear and be yr listener. u can call me or sms me anytime and for sure i will reply.......