Friday, April 1, 2011

miserable

I am miserable right now. I don't know what I want to do now. Day by day, I felt loss my energy. I want find back myself. Who I am now? What happened to me? Can someone tell me? I still don't know what I want in my life. Sometimes I really get jealous on someone that they can find what they want. I need some inspiration and motivation now. I am lost~~~ I just felt that now I trapped in a huge jungle. I try to find road to get out from the jungle but I couldn't. I can find any road.. every surrounds on me so strange for me and dark. I am afraid. I need someone guide me out from the jungle. I wait.. wait.. wait... but the person never show up. Where the person gone? I need you badly... What I mean at here is I need happiness. I need love... I need caring... I need hugging. But no one love me anymore. I started felt I had been isolated.
Sometimes I wonder, when I can found my true love? I miss the moment I was been love, hugged, and..... I miss those moment with him. But I know we can't turning back anymore. God had given us second chance but we still can't make it succeed. Maybe all of this is fate. I believe on destiny. I know someday my true love will appear in front of me. Actually I still believe in love if I really can truly feel it with my heart. I hope I can find it soon~~~~ :-)
Gonna study hard for my final exam... good luck siu mei!!!! :D

No comments: