Friday, April 1, 2011

miserable again

hi... It's me again. I am back for blogging again. Today is friday and quite boring day for me. Nothing else I can do besides movie-ing. :D Maybe I need start do revision for marketing. Next tuesday will be my second mid term exam for marketing. I still got four chapter haven't read yet and yes, I am still in dreaming. My mind still in blurring condition. Oh gosh~~~ What am I doing right now? Until now, I still don't know what I am study for this whole semester. I just felt I live in my dream. Please.... someone help me!!!!
I start miss him again. OMG!!! Why he never leave from my mind till now??? I still can't forget about him. He always appear in my mind. Can you just leave from my life? I don't wish to live in your shadow anymore. Just GET OUT!!!!! >.<"

No comments: