Wednesday, April 27, 2011

i love you

you know what.. i never say about my family. because i don't like mention my family to my friends. i don't want they know so much about my family. actually, i quite jealous on some family that they so close and warm. but now, i can't feel any warmer from my family. it's doesn't like when i was kid. we always laugh... even me, my sister and brother always play together. i miss those moment. but now maybe we already grown up and have our own life to go. so day by day, our relationship become not close anymore. sometimes we always will argue. actually, i want say to them that i really do appreciate our family. but i just hard to say i care about them. i really wish we can back to our sweet time... i wish we never grow up. and for my parents, i am sorry if i always argue with you both... but my heart always be with you both. i wish i could back to home now and accompany you. i really miss you both. i just can say at here that i love you so much.....
mum and dad... i love you and you both will always is my great parents.....

No comments: