Saturday, March 31, 2012

BITCH AGAIN!!!

Actually today I went to support my senior for his handball match. Honestly, I really want go to support him because I want he know my goodness... but of course I won't go alone. So I called the Bitch go together. But the most I hate it is she never stop complaining. She kept complaining for whole journey we went to sport centre. OH MY GOD!!! That time she really annoyed me so much. I really want to ask her shut up!!!! But she still keep open her fucking mouth~~~ what's your problem bitch???? it's so hard for you go support your senior. You better don't forget that he was helping us a lot. this bitch really fucking annoying. You think I want asking you go there??? But I just treat you as idiot person only. FUCK!!!! You are really spoil my mood today!!!!! FUCKING BITCH!!!! >.<

No comments: