Wednesday, March 21, 2012

:'(

I am still miss those moments with you. I just can't forget it. Do you know I am jealous when I saw your photo with your girlfriend?? Did you care about my feeling? Do you still care about me? You really hurt my heart... How could you just forget everything you done to me? Where is the promise that you made to me? Is it fake? Why every guys can be so realistic? Don't you just see inner heart than appearance? I know I am not such pretty girls that every guys will like but at least I will use my heart to love you. But how you repay to me? Why I am so stupid that still believe your words? Did you know I am still believe what you said to me few months ago? But now, you just can pretend nothing happen at all!!! That's why I said that guys word never can believe!!! Sometimes, I think am I too over blaming on you? Did I was doing wrong too? But what I am very sure that the most wrong thing I do is TRUST YOUR F***ING WORD!!!! I hope you don't ever appear in my life anymore. I wish do not want to know your life even what are you doing because you won't never appear in my life. Never!!!! I hate you!!!!! :'(

No comments: