Friday, March 30, 2012

Best friend

I got a lot of friends. Can say that is countless.... but for best friend? i think just few only... actually, not everyone is easy become my best friend. And of course I won't easy to treat them as my best friend. Maybe can say that not everyone can let me to trust. I hardly to trust someone if they doesn't show their sincerity and trustworthy for me. Sometimes I really try my best to make them as my friend... truly friend but everytime I tried.. is still failed. They hardly to let me put their trust on them. I am so sorry if I had hurt you all before but that is me. You need accept me who I am and I respect you as well you need respect me too. Or maybe sometimes something is happened on me... so I can't trust anyone right now. But I still do believe that I will meet and found my Best Friend Forever.... I still have a faith on it!!!! but now, of course I had one best friend.... and now I miss her right now... I miss those moment we hang out together and chit-chatting.... and find handsome guys together.... haha... I love her so much!!! thank you Vivian SOh... you are really brighten my life..... love you... xoxo


2 comments:

moment said...

had i been out sorry for can't accompany my bestfriend always haizz cuz of my job

Siumei Wong said...

it's okay. we still have time to meet again. take care my friend. ;)