Monday, August 24, 2009

regret

i really feel so regret on one thing. i regret i let him go.... i not supposed let him go and just give up like this. i should keep him by my side but i didn't. even one word to keep him i also didn't say it. now i really feel so regretted...... so sorry to him. now he had found his partner life and probably his partner life is more better than me much much more.. all i can do now is just blessing him to be always happy. i will always remember you.... i really do.. hope you too. i hope you won't forget me.... love you always.. xoxo

one more thing... this is specially for one of my primary friend... we are not mean to abandoned you and don't want treat you as our friend. maybe on that time your college friend really annoying them. so i hope you are not easily give up on your friend.. try to fix it. don't be like me. feel regret like now is not use anymore... all the best for you..
hope you got read my word for you...

No comments: