Thursday, August 20, 2009

____??????_____

now is already 12.44am.. and i still can't make my eyes close. i don't know why.. i just can't sleep yet. i just feel my heart that it will have something happen but i don't know what is it. i can't make my mind and heart calm down. haizz... i dont know what i want say about... now my mind is blank... maybe i too stress recently about my trial exam or i missing someone in my heart?? is it these reason make so frustrated?? i really don't know... can someone tell me? now i need something that can release my stress.... when i back to school, i need pretend to be happy because i don't want my friends know my problem and you know, i am the person who like to keep my secret and i dont like talk about my problem with somebody even my family member. this is my personality... so if some friends thought me is a honest person or always say something straight forward, i think that friends haven't know me well.... actually, not a lot of my friends know me very well.. i mean is my personality not about you all know where i live, what stars that i like the most, what food and drinks i like and hate.... not like that. no one know me.... and i also don't want anyone understand me and suddenly say to me that you want help me. that's not my style... whatever.... i just wanna share my feeling with someone that i trust most especially with my one special person in my life.. but i haven't meet yet.. maybe someday.. i guess so. whatever how stress am i... my life is still going on..... sleep, eat, watch and so on........... >.<

No comments: