Tuesday, August 11, 2009

..........

it's been long time i didn't blogging
if i'm not wrong, last update was on 17 july
recently, i'm really busy with studies

*PREPARING FOR MY STPM*** SIGH

from now, i just left 2 months more only
pretty scare because this is my first time to be having a big exam in my life

*THE PMR AND SPM CAN'T INCLUDE LA COZ IT'S NOT SO IMPORTANT** :-P
now i already start do revision but my mind still on blurring
sometimes i also don't know what i am revise it
this really make me so frustrated
what i suppose to do??
when my mind try to concentrate on my study but suddenly my mind will thinking about other else and some useless things 1

I CAN'T GIVE UP BECAUSE THIS IS MY FUTURE

you know, now i really so mad on them
they really is 38 people
i really don't understand on them but i also i don't want understand it
haizz.. i also don't talk about them
make me no mood at all

anyway, i just wanna quckily finish my studies then i will be free..
yeah~~~~~

MAY GOD BLESS ME AND HIM*
:-)


No comments: