Monday, May 11, 2009

my happiest day

FU-YOH..
finally MUET is over...
this few days really damn scared because of this exam

hey guys, let me tell u something. finally i can fool them cukup-cukup ady. haha...
this incident was happened on last Friday. i and with my others friend was celebrated my lovely friend, Ling Kenn birthday. so of course we will sharing the cake. but we didnt asked them to share together because we
HATE them a lot. so we decided did not joined them. then when we celebrated it, they looked so angry because they did not knew about it at all... haha... i think they was really angry.. but i dont care about their feeling because i think they are not important for me at all... who are they for me?? hmm... let me think... i think they just is my enemy?? no..not so serious. i guess they just is my goofy friends... hahaha...
i'm really so mean... tomorrow i need facing them AGAIN... when i can finish my studies so i no need see them anymore.. haizz... i'm really boring when always see them. they are not fun at all... they just like a KAMPUNG GIRL!!!! they always act like stubborn... i mean everything they just act like just out from kampung. really feel shameful for them.... i dont know what filled inside their brain. one of them always like act silly in front of people. she think is very cute but for me is really ugly and stupid. whose girl like act silly like her?? maybe a lot... but definitely she is the most teruk 1... haha...
i dont know they or others can find my blog. maybe they does... if u're read it, pls keep your mouth shut... :-X

No comments: