Sunday, May 3, 2009

accept it.. T.T

today is already 3rd may 2009
time really passing so fast than i thought
i still got 5 months before my STPM exam
i'm really so scared...
i scared that i will fail in my exam.
please GOD bless me
that i can pass my exam well...
that's only my hope from YOU in my life.
from now on, i need study hard to achieve my target in exam
i wont let them look down on me..

LOVE??
WHAT IS LOVE?

can anyone answer me what is that?
i'm 19 and i still blurring about love.
is I still too young to understand yet?
or is myself problem?
actually, i really want experience in love but i always dont get the chances
i like to be loved
i like to hug
i like to be holding hand by someone that i love to

but.. but...
i just in dreaming only
i thought last time i will be changes and accept everything that i scared for..
but i still cant make it
day by day, i more depressed about this
sometimes i will feel moody and sad
no one can understand me and try console me
but..
now i just accept my current life...
i just obey it
T.T