Saturday, April 25, 2009

mad to myself

today i really so sad. i just having my MUET exam and i didn't do well in my exam. i was so disappointed with myself. how come i will so bad?? i really so angry to myself. actually i can do it more better but i didn't appreciate the chances. i felt wanna cry now.....
i so mad to myself now. for all exam that i had been taken, this exam is i most failure exam that i had. if i got a another chances, sure i will do it more better. but i know that is impossible. if this time exam i ady failed, i will reseat back the eaxm on end of year but i dont want reseat back coz it's really waste money. and also i dont want let others look down on me. i will felt so shame 1. now i just can do my very best in my speaking test on 11th may. let's dont say about my exam ady.
now i want talk about them jor. they really so stupid.. i never seen people so stupid and useless. how come this world will such these people?? i dont know why la.....
they really annoying me and when they make noise at class, it's really irritated me. iwant shout shut up for them... i cant stand on them la... i want become crazy jor... argghhhhh....
idiot people... even one of them is my frenz but i also have little bit nad on her. how come she can knew this such people... i really felt sympathy on her... but what can do.. she like join them. i also cant stop her to join them. she like la whatever she want to do. now i ady less talking with her bcoz if talk with more than 1 minute, i will become idiot... damn..
anyway, now i just want concentrate on my studies jor. the time are not left much ady. must appreciate the chances that i got now. i wont let myself feel sad and disappointed again and again. hope God bless me.........
STPM STPM STPM STPM STPM....... UNIVERSITY UNIVERSITY UNIVERSITY!!!

No comments: