Sunday, April 5, 2009

crap....

it's been long time i didnt blogging.. because i dont want write so much at here. i have so much thing wanna to say but who i can be trust?? till now i still havent find the person that i meant. now i feel that my class have a lot of gossip or can be say as trouble la. everyone has own secret but still have few people still blurring on what they doing. i dont wan meant who is them. bcoz my blog still hv my frenz read... i know in my classmates got talk about me or gossip about me la.. i know is who. but of course i also got gossip about them la. actually i dont mind they talk about me. as u know, want be a good person with great attitude, it's really hard to be. but on other hand, be a bad person really easy to be. haha.... actually i really like to be bad people coz being a bad is really nothing to worry.
if we be a good people, sure hv some people will jealous to them. hehe.... did i talking about crap at here??? haha... my style...
haizz.... shortly say, be a bad easy than be a good.
now i just want concentrate on my studies. i wanna show to them that not only they can do it but i also can do a best. maybe some know who i meant. haha..
shhh...... dont tell anyone. blek.... :-p

No comments: