Saturday, August 16, 2008

so frustrated..

Now my feeling dont know how to describe it. I dont know whether i now is hurt, happy or sad. I'm so confused. Last night, i ask him whether we still is a friend? I really hope for the answer that can change it. But the answer is totally different with my think. He say sure . When i saw the msg, i'm so hurt n sad. But if this is he want it, i will respect him. Maybe we be a friend more suitable for us. Haiz... dont know la. I also dont want think so much jor. Now most important is my studies. Now i also dont know why i go to school. I seem like dont have any motive in my life. I dont know what i want in my life. When i start think about it, sure i will very confused 1. SO CONFUSED!!!!! What i supposed do???? Can anyone tell me???

siumei
16 August 2008, 9.40am

No comments: