Monday, August 11, 2008

happiness came to me ^-^

Haha... Today i really feel happy bcoz today is my day where play so much with my friends. We are like crazy people... Hahahaha.... Today is our form sixth council farewell party. Even the perfomance not very nice n food also quite okay only but i really had fun with my friends. They are so rockkkk..... I never been so happy. Today i really forget everything sadness even i forget time to back. hehe... And today all my subject teachers dont know what happen on them. At class always find people to scold. But luckily i didnt be scold.. Hehe.. So weird lolx. Anyways, sometimes teacher scold us also quite good 1. That's mean they are still care on our class. But i quite scared on my economy teacher. She quite fierce on us... Everytime she came our class, sure we will very scared 1 and our heart are beating so fast 1. Almost heart attack lolx... So horrible... Haha... So now we always must do quick revision on economy bcoz she will ask students to answer she questions 1. This is she trend lolx.... I really hope I quickly finish my studies lolx. So suffering la... Cant stand the tension. Today my economy teacher scold us n i remember she say 1 word that is " If form 6 don't have tension, that is not a form 6". Wow.... i just remember this word only. So powerful when she say this word...
Anyways, i will do my best on my studies bcoz what important for me is my future. Others is not very important for me lolx... Haha...
GAMBATEH!!!!

siumei
11 August 2008, 4.29pm

No comments: