Saturday, August 9, 2008

sadnesss...

In my life, i just have happiness and sadness only. But what is always appear in my life is sadness. I really dont like it. For this time, i just broke up with my boyfriend. I knew him when we at national service camp at bintulu, sarawak. We start our relationship after we knew more than 2 weeks. All my friends say that we are too fast to start dating. Just 2 weeks only!! But for me 2 weeks already enough because at that time i really like him. Oppss... not like him but is love him. Until now, we already dating for almost 3 months more. But i think is enough for me because i really very disapointed on him. What he doing for me, is really hurt me. He not find another girls or else but he just like not treat me as his girlfriend. When we together, i just can feel like ordinary friend only but not couple. I dont like this feeling so much. So after struggling with my mind so long, i decided to break up with him. After i made this decision, i quite felt so sad n hurt because i really dont want let him go but i must. This is for us own good. I dont want let me sad anymore so i must let him n me go. I will always miss him so much.... i hope he too...

-siumei-
9 august 2008, 5.39pm

No comments: