Tuesday, June 5, 2012

study!study!study! SHIT!!!

oh shit!!! I cannot read the finance book or slides at all. I am so moody right now!! I really cannot stand with this life anymore. I want back my normal life at KL. I do not want to stay at here anymore. I just wanna get back home only. I do not wish any good result because I know I am not a talented student at all. I am totally do not have interest in studies. I hate study!!! Every time I went to examination hall, I am just like dead people. I am totally do not have feeling and I do not know what I was writing in the answer sheet. Totally blank!!!! Please GOD~~ can you turn the time more faster? Can YOU make the time right now to next year June? Please.... and why I need study finance while I am not finance student?? Finance is shit!!!! arghhhh~~~~~ Be tough Wong Siu Mei!!!!! Be tough!!!!!! I know you can~~

No comments: