Thursday, June 14, 2012

14th June 2012

Today is 14th June 2012. Another boring day for me. I just had my dinner with Jia Wey at Changlun. Long time I didn't go to there. One word, CHEAP!! I hate this place so much.
By the way, there is have something bothering me so much. JOB!!! Now I really know how hard is it to find a job even a part time job. It's so troublesome. For a part time job, we also still need to have a interview with them. WTF!!! What for you want have a interview session?? Just give us a job and we will do it. Only that's simple. Why you need make it so hard?
Actually, I really need money so much. I really hope now I can strike grand prize for lottery. Money is really important for me. I can't live without money. Live poor is not fun and interesting at all. Without money, I can't do anything or buy things that I like. But now I almost broke because of I didn't manage my money. I suppose control my money and spend it wisely. Now feel regret is too late... I want money money money money money!!!!!!
Wong Siu Mei! Be tough again!!!

No comments: