Tuesday, November 2, 2010

my true feeling..

actually, what is love? what is friendship? why till now i still can't feel it? let we start with friendship. in my life, no one was used to be my true friends till i found them. they are the people who are make me believe that in this world still have true friend spirit exist. i love being together and hang out with them. i'm happy that i can knew them in my life. when i saw them, they just like my stars that always bright me up so i won't always live in darkness. sometimes we can do some crazy stuff together but of course is legal things ya... we just like to yum cha together at same old place. haha.... i like it so much. when with them, i can be myself. talking jokes, tease them without no need thinking who they are. i just can say anything without thinking. you know, when i with others people chat, i need think about what i should say or shouldn't. is so suffering for me. is them.... they totally change my life ever. i love them so much... i really hope on future, we still is best best friend forever till we get old. i really can't imagine when we get old, how do we look like? sure some hold tongkat, wear grandpa/grandma clothes and our hair all become white.... so at here, i really wanna thanks to them..... Ling Kenn, Wei Pin, Onn Yong~~~
you three will be my true and best friend... it won't change till i die.
about love, i really didn't hope so much on it. in my life, i just will depends on myself... i won't count on others. and i will put all my love to my studies, career, family and myself. i just will trust myself. i trust that without guy, i still can live better... i will do the best as i can.. i won't make myself fail...
good luck siumei..... :-)

No comments: