Saturday, November 27, 2010

miss him badly

i feel so lonely. i need some courage from someone... please~~~ i really felt that now i just like useless person. exam is just around the corner but now i'm still in dreaming. i never try put any effort on my studies. i really so fail in my life... i fail everything. i need someone give me some advice and support... the love 1 had give up on me and the one that i love won't give me any courage and love because he will never know my feeling to him. yesterday i was had a dinner with him. he sit at my beside. i try being myself and give the best impression to him. i know we both won't happen anything but i just want he know actually i'm not bad at all. sometimes i really miss him badly till whole night my mind always thinking of him. even i was dreaming about him. he really give me a great impact since from first time i met him. i still remember how we met... it's so clearly in my mind now. i couldn't forget it. i think i'm really start insane without him. if i really be together with him, i really can feel safeness with him and love. his maturity really attracted me so much. i love be with these guy. i know he is not a very love romance but i know he can do much better if i know he deeply.
christmas and new year is near... i really this year i will have wonderful and memorable christmas and new year day... :-)

No comments: