Thursday, December 24, 2009

bad christmas year for me

hoho~~merry christmas to all of you
i think this year christmas celebration will be very great
i thought this year i can celebrate christmas but i'm wrong
because of something happened on yesterday, it's was make me no mood to celebrate ady.
i'm really so disappointed with my friend.
i don't know how to say it. my heart really broken...
i didn't excepted she will say the word to me.
is her friends that just knew 2 or 3 years more important to her than 13 years friends?
i really don't know what she thinking.
from yesterday, i didn't want message her or even see her.
my heart are not allow me to do that.
maybe i really give up with her.
i don't want talk about her anymore.
forget it....
anyway, i just hope i won't lost this friend..
T.T

No comments: