Wednesday, December 16, 2009

my future?

why every people have the own dream while i don't have? why they know what they want while i still don't know nothing? why? why? why? this word 'why' had been in my mind very long time already but i still can't figure it out. what happen to me? i thought this simple word seem so easy for me but the truth is not. i had been living for 19 years (1 week more), but i still don't know what i want in my life. for example, many my friends even family always asking me " what course you want to take when you're enter university?" i was took a long time to answer them. then i simply said " oh... maybe business or any course related to art stream." did i look answer the question?? maybe... i guess. but actually, i really don't want enter any university because i don't want study anymore. i really feel tired and boring. when i look at the book, i will feel dizzy and headache. but what can do if didn't continue study? work? work as what?? promoters or waitress for my whole life? no.. no..... definitely NO!! so i always force myself to study because i don't want be like them. standing at supermarkets for whole life!!!! i don't want be like them....... really don't want. so from now on, no matter how difficult the road, i will try my best to go through it. for my better future life......
i think i talk a lot crap at here.... just wanna express my feeling in here. now i feeling better...
that's all....
xoxo

No comments: