Sunday, November 23, 2008

happy day... xD

yesterday i really so happy until i wont forget it. yesterday was my 2nd time gathering with my ns frenz. there was me, dada, elliza, alex, shin, guru and steven was gather again... we met at sunway pyramid. it was quite far place for me but luckily steven said want fetch us go there.. haha.. can save taxi money. but anyways, thx steven that din say anything about us even he was be bully from us.. hehe... but is fun lolx when bully him. but our time gather was so short coz every1 going there ady late but we still having fun at there. we at there really dun hv any idea what 2 do then we decided 2 watching movie lolx. we watching the movie ' Quarantine'.. is was really suck. the movie really make us so confused n is not terrific at all. and the shooting of camera was make us so dizzy n after finish watching, all of us started headache lolx.... haha.... we all looks so.... so... i dunno what word can describe our feeling that time... haha.... really funny when thinking back. then after watching movie, we decided back home lolx coz some of us wanna back early. so on that time we really scruple 2 left but haiz..... then steven fetch me and dada back home... when i reach home, i still felt so happy n fun coz i got such great frenz. they r part my life that can make me fun, happy n wont let me sad... so i will appreciate them with my truly heart...... best friends forever..... xoxo...

siumei
23 November 2008, 11.15pm

No comments: