Thursday, November 6, 2008

disappointed!!!!

now i started realize that i was a failed person. i failed my exam, i failed my life n i failed everything. i really dont know what i supposed 2 do... my final exam result was really damn bad until i cant believe that i can take such the result. so suckkkk...... i'm really so sad. sometimes i was felt regret bcoz din study hard 4 this final exam. but now i regret also not use coz it's was already pass. what i can do is doing my best when i'm on upper 6. but i dont know i can or not. what i can say just try my best...... haizzz.... now i wan looking some job 2 do 4 earned some money this school holidays. now really dont hv any money lolx. everything also need money. cant tahan la....... u know.. now when i back 2 school, enter my class n see these ppl, i really hate it. i dont like 2 see them in my class. maybe u can say me jealous or what but i just dont like see them only. when i hear they voice, my head will suddenly pain 1.sometimes i really want shouted 2 them SHUT UP... it's really annoying me. what the fuckkkk..... damn... hate.. hate... hate..... >.<

siumei
6 November 2008, 10.20pm

No comments: