Saturday, March 16, 2013

16.3.2013

Hi. I am back to refresh my blog after so long time. It's already March 2013. It's been past 2 months for year 2013. but till now still nothing miracle happen on me. When my Mr Right will appear in my life? I really need him so much.
Actually I have so much thing to say but I don't know where I should start first. Well, I'm 23 years old for this year. I know I am old at this age. I never thought I will reach 23 year old so fast and I never expect that I am still nothing at this age. No money, no fun life and so much. What am I doing right now? :(
I realize something in my life. Now i know that one life is really important and precious. because we always won't know what will happen on tomorrow or even next hour or minutes. Who can predict about it? Unless is God. So I decide that I will appreciate what I have right now, my family, my true friends, my dog, and everything that important in my life. I don't care anymore what others will say about me. I just want to be myself no matter what happen on me. because they is nobody for me.
Am I start old to pursue my true love now? Honestly, I never been true in love with someone. even he also is not my the one. He is just a passer by in my life only. Not a important people for me anymore. So I really hope my The One will come to me soon because I really want feel be loved and care by someone. He will do anything to make happy and always will stay beside me whenever I am sad and cry. :)

No comments: