Saturday, December 1, 2012

HAPPY DECEMBER!

Today is first day of December ( 1st December 2012). It is also last month for year 2012. Time really passed like a blink of eyes. Soon we will welcome a brand new year 2013 in 31 days left. I always ask myself. What I had done in my life in year 2012? Besides eat, sleep and play, what I have contribute to my life and society? I think nothing. Sometimes I really felt I am so useless person. I seen every of my friends is so successful in their life but I am still nothing. I already 22 year old and next year will be 23 years old. And I still don't know what I want. I am failure person.
This year Christmas, New Year and of course my Birthday, still celebrate alone by myself. Actually, I really want celebrate my birthday happily with my family and close friends. But I always don't have the chance to do it because I don't have close friends. I also want be like others hanging out with friends with fun, gossip-ing together, shopping together, flirting guys together... haha. I just don't have the chance. And I think I will never have the chance in my life.
I am so tired. I am tired to pretend someone who is not part of me. I want to be myself. I want to be Siu Mei again. I have been long time didn't have real laugh. I just want someone to comfort me and love me. I am still is a girl who have weak heart and fragile feeling. I also know how to cry. I am not strong as you think. :(
anyway, I hope this December month can make my wishes comes true. :) HAPPY DECEMBER!!



No comments: