Saturday, December 25, 2010

christmas and my birthday

today is christmas day... hmm... no plan.. every my friends busy going out with their own friends. i guess this year my christmas day is be lonely again... celebrate with myself... tomorrow is my birthday.. i also almost forget it if i didn't look back calendar. do anyone forget my birthday? especially him. do he forget about my birthday? do you think he will message me on tomorrow? i really don't know.. probably yes. he will forget my birthday. now i really don't think so much. i just want get through my life with happy and laughing. i don't want think about dating anymore because i know i won't happy with love. better love myself... xD
anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIU MEI!!!! finally, i am officially 20 year old... haha... i just start enjoy my 20 years old life....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! :-)

No comments: