Monday, July 13, 2009

sad sad sad

today i really so sad.... i got my MUET result in this morning. i expect to got Band 3 but i just got band 2 only. what i suppose to do now? now i just can reseat back the exam and get more good result... when i saw my result, i really get shocked. it's because i didnt expect that my speaking and listening will get so low marks... oh my god... why these things will happen on me?? i really cant accept it..
from now on, i really need more hardworking and i need to get good result in my STPM. if this time i fail my exam, that's mean i fail my life and no future in my life. i really dont want talk so much... just wish me good luck ya... ;-)

2 comments:

CT正爷 said...

i will prey 4 u,u can make it... good luck

Siumei Wong said...

thank you so much..
thx for always supporting me.
take care...