Sunday, February 22, 2009

good experience???

yesterday i went to 1U with my 3 close friend. we really have fun at there. we just watch movie think the movie too menjijikkan only... if u watch the movie, i'm sure u know what i mentioned about.. haha...
after watch the movie, we went back to home coz i really was very tired. from morning until that time, i never sleep.. i ask my friend whether i can drove his car or not. then he say sure.. i'm quite scared... hmm... not quite la but is very very scared. bcoz this is my 1st time drove back from 1U. if my mum know it, sure mati 1 i.... but i think my skill. not bad la. i gave myself 70%.... why i will give myself this marks? bcoz... bcoz.... i just think this marks can only be given. i not expert yet in driving. i need more practicising on it especially when turning and naik bukit... i'm very teruk on this. haizz... what can do??? just drive lolx... haha....
ok la. that's only i wanna write for today...
tata..... xD

No comments: